Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spanish Presentation

On wednesday I did my Spanish Presentation, I thought that getting up in front of the class this time was much easier than when I did my Geography Presentation, I think it was because I thought about the other one too much, I chose Salvador Dali, a Spanish artist from Figueres. I decided to do him in my presentation as I talked about him as an artist for my 3rd year Art Project. I found researching facts about him to be very interesting. He is dead now, but he used to include alot of eggs in his paintings as it symbolized love to him. I enjoyed doing the research and the presentation and it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. I had put it off the week before but finally got it done and over with, so Im happy now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment