Thursday, September 9, 2010

start of ty.... :]

First week of tyy over. Our class is called Amina, which means truth and honesty. We are the best. J So far I think it has been good, but in each subject we have a project to do. I think that will be fun to do and a good opportunity to work in groups and get to know the people in the class. The subject that scared me the most would have to be the Mini Company as there is a lot of work to be done and responsibility as well. I’d say it will be hard but also a good experience to do. For science we are being entered into the Young Scientist competion and I find it’s hard to think of ideas/experiments to come up with that could actually work. In home-ec, we’re designing an outfit and I think that’s gona be reallyy fun to do and I’m the model for it so yay :L Our colour theme is purple and we’re going to do the outfit based on “A Day at The Races.” Careers scared me a little aswel because I don’t have a clue what I want to do when I’m older  and that’s scary, muaha(:

No comments:

Post a Comment