Thursday, September 16, 2010

the third week

We’re now nearly through our third week of ty and it’s been great! We went to Carlingford Adventure Centre on Monday the 13th and Tuesday 14th of September, it was the best fun everrrr (: I enjoyed myself so much and was laughing continuously! I would definitely go there again. The instructor’s were really funny and cheeky, (: We walked so much and I was so tired when I got home. The water was absolutely freezing but so worth it, we did canoeing and I was in a canoe with one of the girls, it was really fun! Pier jumping was really fun as well. The food was lovely, the chips were gorgeous! The high ropes were really fun as well and we’re so high! We had to climb a giant hill and it took nearly three hours in the dark it was so worth the pain in the legs because it was really funny. On Wednesday we were all tired from Carlingford but nervous for getting our Junior Cert results! We were all called to the hall where we got into to our old classes and we’re giving them. It was scary but I was very happy with my results. We all went out to celebrate then and are now very tired from the night of celebrating, haha. On Monday we’re going to Naas to talk about setting up our own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment