Thursday, October 21, 2010

21st October 2010

In Science we have been working on our BT Young Scientist Competion and we tried lemon juice under a UV light but unfortunately it didn't work so then we tried washing powder but again it didn't work. My group got a little bit scared when this happend but fortunately we researched it again and came up with lots of solutions. The next day we tried vaseline under the UV light and it worked. My group was so delighted, now we have to make our agar and take swabs of hands to see what bacteria will grow on the hands. In Home-ec we are nearly finished our outfits and we have basically everything put together now we've to start on our story board. In geography we are doing our projects still on our countries and it is coming along well. In Art we've been colouring teddies and I've found that really fun. In PE we were playing hockey and I really like it so I think I'm going to start up again. On Wednesday we went to Naas and we talked about our ideas and how far we have come in it. If we've completed our Market Research. My group has luckily. (: Today we had a talk from ACCORD and it was really really good. I thought it was excellent because there was things I didnt know were possible that are and I got an insight on alot of things in realtionships and such things. The facilitator was really nice. In Careers we were looking at CV's and it's made me want to go searching for a job but I'm so I have to wait another 4 months. Last Friday we did this workshop called Colour Me Beautiful and it was good. We were put into categories and each category had colours that suited that person. I was put into the Light category and navys and blues and pastelles and browns and nudes suit me. It's really good because I were all them colours as it is so I knew already. They also talked about different body shapes, I was an Hourglass. In Spanish we have a mid-term test, hope i do good!

No comments:

Post a Comment