Friday, October 1, 2010

Week 5

On Monday 27th in music we did singing and it was really funny. The warm ups for warming up our throats were hilarious and I had tears in my eyes from laughter. We all sang together and then Ms.G split us up into small groups and we did the song separately in different harmonies it was fun. In English we are still working on our play. We have decided to do ‘But you didn’t.’ by Merill Glass. I am Chloe’s wife in the play! In maths we are making up surveys for the first years about what they do at school, at weekends etc. On Tuesday we had a half day, we had double home-ec and we continued working on our outfits. In mini company we are still deciding on something to come up with and it is very hard and slightly annoying. On Wednesday, I brought in my guitar for music and Ms.G tuned it for me and we began to learn cords G, D, A it was fun. Me and Kate went to town to get some home-ec materials. Today 30th we had double mini company and we still are struggling to decide what to make a company out of. In technology we are entering a competition and building cars which are made out of a plank of wood. In careers we are looking at CAO careers and PLC courses. It is fun and interesting looking at what I may like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment