Thursday, February 17, 2011

Home-ec+

In Home-ec we have just finished the last dish of our project. Myself and Kate made stir fried chicken with cashew nuts. OH MY GOD, it was A-MAZING. hard luck to anyone that didn't try it :) ahaha, it was sooo good! I made it for dinner last night, my family loved it. I plan on making it at the weekend, it is so easy to make aswel. Now myself and Kate have to continue on with our presentation and we should be ready to present to the class tomorrow. Over all I enjoyed doing Thailand as my country and cooking all the nice food. Also looking at what everybody else cooked as well was much fun. I LOVE FOOD. but It was hard to find a nice dessert. I am going to Kate's house today to finish off our presentation! If anyone wants the recipe just comment!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment