Thursday, November 4, 2010

4th of November 2010

Next week we are doing our Work Experience and I'm going to a massage place in Clane called SlimSlimStudios. I am looking forward to doing the work experience because it will show me how life is like in the working world. It should be good fun. We are having a Work Experience Workshop tomorrow to help us with our experience. In Careers we are doing CV's. I find it really fun. Except it looks like I achieved nothing yet! I'm sure I will think of some achievements. In Technology we are entering the Formula 1 Competition and we've started our 5 page proposals. It's difficult because I've never done Technology and most of the terms used for the making of the car I've never heard of so it's a bit frustrating. My group and I in science did not get into the Young Scientist but we're still going into the sci fest, next year sometime. That should be fun. We're going to leave our experiments for a little while before getting back into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment