Wednesday, November 3, 2010

History & Spanish

In History we've been assigned our Christmas Project and this is what we'll be marked on for Christmas rather than a sit down test. We have to choose a place of historical significance that we'd like to research and look at it under certain headings. Another option that we can do is a Family Tree. I'm not sure which place I will choose to do but The Famine is something that is quite interesting and would be fun to learn about.

Another project we are doing is in Spanish, it is just a presentation with about fifteen slides and we're going to be marked on presentation, spanish used, skills etc. We get to choose from a list to do our presentation on, some examples would be Spanish Football, Spanish Food, etc. I think I'm going to do Spanish Painters as last year for Art a Spanish Painter Salvador Dalí was incorporated into my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment