Saturday, November 13, 2010

Work Experience

I finished my first work experience yesterday and I found it very fun. I went to Slim Slim Studio in the Health & Leisure Center in Clane. My supervisors were very welcoming and kind. Katy was my main supervisor but Peter thought me the massage techniques. While on my work experience I was on the Computer a lot, sending emails to various people, helping with the website design and sending text messages to clients and therapists and such things. I also was thought some Massage techniques for e.g. starting the massage at the lower back and finishing with the neck. Here is their website -> http://www.slimslimstudio.info/. At the moment they have great gift vouchers for Christmas and I helped design the page for it on the website.
All and all, I enjoyed my work experience

1 comment:

  1. Your work looks good on their website Grace. Well done

    Mrs L:)

    ReplyDelete